Artec - Mitsubishi 4G63 Low Mount V-Band Reverse Rotation Turbo Manifold
Low Mount V-Band Reverse Rotation - 4G63-VBAND-RR-EX
- Material: SUS347 Stainless Steel Investment Cast Construction.
- Compact Design for Reverse Rotation Turbos.
- ARTEC 50-55mm V-Band System allowing Garrett, Precision or Tial Turbochargers to be fitted with the use of different sized locator rings.
- Wastegate Flange is also designed to accept most 44/45/46mm wastegates.
- Exhaust Manifold.
- V-Band Locator Rings.
- *** REQUIRES REVERSE ROTATION TURBO ***
- Designed in Australia with Lifetime Warranty*
At ARTEC we have revolutionised the turbo manifold industry with our industry leading SUS347 stainless steel investment cast manifolds.
All of our manifolds are engineered and designed from the ground up, CFD simulated and, most importantly, tested in the real world to achieve maximum flow and heat dispersion. The cast stainless construction allows us to maximise flow and efficiency by having smooth merging angles and eliminating any restrictions from tight radius bends or runners.
The result is a truly optimised manifold with consistent performance, resistant to heat pooling and cracking, plus a beautiful smooth exterior finish.
Designed and tested in Australia, backed with a lifetime warranty.
When we looked at the Evo manifold design, the objective was to reduce manifold internal volume to sharpen response and to also keep is as high flowing as possible. To do this we used a non tradition (in the aftermarket) reverse rotation design. This allowed us to NOT to use tight radius bends where other have to because standard rotation turbos put the turbine inlet flange closer to the block. We have used a reverse rotation turbo design, in much the same way as Mitsubishi did with the OEM equipment. This allowed us to low mount the turbo, use no tight radius bends, and also keep the manifold very compact. This design used a 33mm runner ID to help aid in very fast transient throttle response.