Goleby's Parts made Turbosmart kits combining a Wastegate, Blow Off Valve & Fuel Pressure Regulator to save you money while getting all the necessary performance upgrades. The Sleeper range is exclusive to Goleby's Parts that is visually pleasing and provides a complete blacked out look for your build.
- HyperGate 45mm Sleeper Wastegate - 14Psi spring
- RacePort Sleeper Blow off valve
- Sleeper FPR6 or FPR8
There are extra options to add either of the Turbosmart - Oil pressure regulators in either V1 or V2 and also an option for 'Cerakote' ceramic coating on the wastegate to reduce the heat in your engine bay. The HyperGate45 will come with a 14psi spring, please add a note if you wish to change.
- Class Leading Thermal Performance
- Class Leading CFD & Bench Validated Flow Performance
- Class Leading Fatigue Resistance
- Optional Liquid Actuator Cooling
- Optional Position Sensor Available Separately
- Rotatable / Clockable Actuator Housing
- Nitronic 60 Valve Guide & High Temp 347 SS Body
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel Springs
- Strap Type V-band clamps
- Billet 6000 Series Aluminium Construction
- CFD-Driven & Optimised Designs
- 2.0″ / 50mm Inlet Flows Over 330CFM
- Quick Release Aluminium V-Band
- Unique Locking Collar Design
- MILSPEC Hard-Anodized Valve Guide and Stem
- Hi-Temp proprietary Silicon Nomex Diaphragm
- Positive Sealing Valve Seat
- Twin 1/8NPT Reference Port Fittings
- 5 User Configurable Spring Options Available
The Turbosmart FPR6 Series provides market-leading fuel control and response via actual 1:1 ratio and superior flow and bypass capacity for vehicles with -6 / 6AN fuel systems. Utilising our Stainless Steel Valve Seat & Milspec Diaphragm, the FPR6 Series is suitable for all Fuel types, including Race Fuel and aggressive leaded fuels. Our FPR6 Range includes a 6AN inlet, outlet and returns port and is Available in Standard (35psi to 80psi) and LP (3psi to 20psi) for Low Pressure and Carburettor Systems to suit 1200HP systems.
The Turbosmart FPR8 Series provides market-leading fuel control and response via a true 1:1 ratio and superior flow and bypass capacity for vehicles with -8 / 8AN fuel systems. Utilising our Stainless Steel Valve Seat & Milspec Diaphragm, the FPR8 Series is suitable for all Fuel types, including Race Fuel and aggressive leaded fuels. Our FPR8 Range includes an 8AN inlet, outlet, and returns port and is available in Standard (35psi to 80psi) and LP (3psi to 20psi) for Low Pressure and Carburettor Systems to suit 2000HP systems.